Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Strategist to join our team. As a Social Media Strategist you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments and be responsible for planning, developing and implementing company’s overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online presence and the overall digital marketing efforts.
What we can offer you?
- Get involved on projects which will impact the lives of thousands.
- Introduce you to an excellent culture of work that will impact your career development.
- Expand your horizons in a rich multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Clearly defined career paths, enhanced with both inhouse training and financial support for external study.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
Social Media Strategist duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work in multidisciplinary team with copywriters and designers
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Track and analyze SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization
- Network with industry professionals and influencers via social media
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- 1 year of experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design
- Outstanding multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field